peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Wire diagram Gulf stream vin #5B4JP57wiring diagram

Customer Question

wire diagram for 2001 Gulf stream vin #5B4JP57
wiring diagram for 2001 class A gulf stream vin #5B4JP57G823340973 work horse chasiss .Distribution panel manual disconnect has generator and power steep . front and view I have reason to believe this unit had a up date to its wiring . I purchased it with 1600 miles and most of the breakers were burnt and missing.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one has replied with a wiring diagram on your model.Most likely due to the wiring diagram may be hard to obtain for this model here.
The best place to get this diagram is from a dealer if you can.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you let me know.
Thanks Pete