peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

How can we have Directv In our 2016 Keystone Hideout?

Customer Question

How can we have Directv In our 2016 Keystone Hideout? We recently purchased a new 2016 Keystone Hideout 308BHDS. We are trying to figure out how to install Directv Satelite. We have three TV's in the camper. The main TV in the main living/kitchen area, one in the front bedroom and one in the rear bunkhouse. How can we have Directv receivers at each TV?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Depending on what Direct tv system you have you may be able to install the Genie receiver which then you will have a small box/receiver at each tv that is wireless and connects wireless to the main genie receiver which is where the main satellite cable feed comes in on the RV>The dish or dome will need mounted to the roof or on a stand that sets out when you park to receive the signals.
Thanks Pete