Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a RVComfort.zc thermostat that is reading 103 temp on

Customer Question

I have a RVComfort.zc thermostat that is reading 103 temp on zone 2 and the AC runs constantly. I tried the 12V reset (turn off then back on) which will normally solve thermostat hangups. I do not know how to perform a reset on the thermo.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert..
On that style thermostat the top face will come off and there will be glass fuse underneath, if you remove that for about 5 mins it should reset the thermostat..... IF you are still having issue I suspect the thermistor is at fault, it senses the temp, normally it will have a white looking disc mounted to one of the cabinets, pull it out in the open air, I have seen some where they are installed near a heat source and it causes problems... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert