Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Just bought 2015 FR Salem Villa, hooked it all up and everything worke

Customer Question

Just bought 2015 FR Salem Villa, hooked it all up and everything worked. During the night 1 AC and some lights quick working. All plugs work, some lights work some don't, and front AC is not working. I have checked the 2-110 source breakers - good; checked the 2-pole 50 amp breaker - good; checked receptacle at pole - good; cord at trailer - good; all trailer breakers - good; all 12V fuses - good; 2 red, 2 white wires that go to the fuse panel = NO POWER. What do you think is up?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Sorry for the delay.....
IF you are missing power on the wires going into the fuse panel then it could be an issue with the power converter, the power converter takes the incoming AC voltage and makes the DC voltage it should also charge the battery. I would be looking at what the converter output is. IF the converter is putting out the proper voltage then I would have this looked at. It is a 2015 and any issues should be covered under warranty, if you start taking to many things apart and they catch on you could void the warranty have seen that before. Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Already figured out the battery is faulty. It was dead and would only charge to 37% then stop charging. When using another battery source - all worked. Getting with Deskership/warranty today to rectify. No more help needed - thanks.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the update and sorry about the delay, I will request a refund for you, maybe next time.....
Robert