peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a dometic thermostat on a fifth wheel camper. On the

Customer Question

I have a dometic thermostat on a fifth wheel camper. On the screen of the thermostat it is
saying E 2. What does that mean?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
There is an issue with dome models with this code setting due to over heat issues and disconnecting and reconnecting the coach/rv battery will reset it.If you have not tried this I would see if this corrects the fault here.
Thanks Pete