gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have 95 four winds 5000 with a 454 engine, the battery was

Customer Question

I have 95 four winds 5000 with a 454 engine, the battery was dead so I replaced it. When I tried starting it, it just rolled over and rolled over but never fired, I replaced the fuel pump rely which was burnt a lil on the prongs of it, but it still continued to do the same thing, I then replaced the fuel pump, still the same thing. I sprayed just a lil but if gas into the tbi and it did fire up. Pulled the filter blew in it and it was clear. I have no idea y this isn't getting fuel.
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
Sorry about long delay would you still like assistance with this?
Do you hear fuel pump kick on when key is first turned on?
How long has it been sitting?
If not sitting what happened when it failed.
You want an excellent 5 star answer and I want to be rated with one for providing it to you. Please consider I
don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, smell, hear, taste, or touch the vehicle/machine/equipment in question.
It may take a few back and forth replies.
Try your best to respond with as good detail as you can so I can respond with as much information as possible.
Let me know