gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a new control kit #3313189.000 that we recently purchased.

Customer Question

I have a new control kit #3313189.000 that we recently purchased. We are trying to wire the kit to the Duo Therm A/C Model 58915.302, which has a 10 wire plug, colors in order are purple,red,white, black, yellow, blue, brown,green, gray,and orange. Can you assist me in wiring the plug to the new control kit.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
Hi, the controller you have , has a 6 pin connector that the ac unit plugs into, your ac unit has a ten pin connector, you need to get the control that is compatable with your ac................please get back to me for clarification........thanks Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I bought the Dometic Control Kit #3313189 (that number replaced three that started out as(###) ###-####and one(###) ###-#### ***** the company said worked with the A/C Duo Therm Model 58915.302. Of course the Control Kit cannot be returned. Is there any way to do the wiring with the A/C 10 wire connector? Or can I just ignore some of the wires? The box did not have any schematics or directions except directions for hooking up the single zone LCD Thermostat Model(###) ###-####
thanks, ***** ***** cannot ignore any of the wires, the ac wont work properly. I have the kit you are using in my hand, and your model number is ***** included as compatable, sorry for your issues,