Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Water leak outside in the propanne tank storage area???

Customer Question

water leak outside in the propanne tank storage area???
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Water leaks can be difficult to pin down, the water can travel pretty far and leak out wherever it can. What you can do is drain all the water and hook up a blow out plug to the city water connector and apply about 50 psi of air, you would be able to hear the location of the leak, many times when you move the line that is damaged you can hear the air change sound. All you need to do is have an access point in two spots, cut the bad line out and then install some new line with a compression style fitting on each end, most RV stores carry the lines and fittings to make the repair... IF you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert