Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do I access te water lines behind my fill/dump station

Customer Question

how do I access te water lines behind my fill/dump station in a 2005 aurora coachmen 34'
motor home
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Normally what needs to happen is you need to strip any handles or valves off the face of the panel that you can get to. look around the edge of the panel for some screws and remove them, sometimes they will use a very thick coat of silicone or sealant and that has to be cut with a knife before the panel will even move, once the panel is loose you can move it far enough to reach in the back and disconnect the lines. Some can be very difficult to work on, if you are still having issues please respond with a photo and I might have some more input on this... Robert