Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I'm getting no power from the 30 amp power source. I have no

Customer Question

I'm getting no power from the 30 amp power source. I have no power to my air conditioner microwave or refrigerator.I tested the power source, and it is fine. Items that run off the battery are working fine.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert..

Just to verify you are not using any extension cords or adapters and are plugged in directly to 30 amp? Do you have a built in generator on your unit?

Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

correct I'm only using one cord going directly from my power input to the RV Park power source

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK...

And do you have a generator?

Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no, there is no generator. The only power source options are 30 amp, or a 12 volt car battery that runs smaller things like the emergency lights.

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK

With no generator the power will go right from the cord into the breaker panel. I would see if you are getting voltage on the main breaker and check all your connections in the breaker panel. To me this seems like an issue with the cord or a loose connection inside the breaker panel. Normally the shore cord is not spliced and will go to the panel. I might also try another source as well... Robert
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi There

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Robert