Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Will my awning xtend on a holiday rambler ambassador with the

Customer Question

Will my awning xtend on a holiday rambler ambassador with the slide out xtended
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Which awning is this? Is it the patio awning, or slide out awning?
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Patio
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
And on the slide-room do you have an awning that goes in and out with the room,(below the patio awning) it would have a cover that looks like a tube... Does the awning run out OK with the room in?
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes awning comes out with slide out. Patio awning comes out with slide out in. But appears to hang up with slide out xtended
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
I am pretty sure you can use the patio awning with the slide-room out, the fabric for the patio awning might ride on the cover for the slide-room awning. What I might try is to run the patio awning out first then the room. Make sure the fabric is not bowed in the middle as well or the slide-room might catch the fabric. This also could be an adjustment but hard to say without looking. IF you have the make and model of the awning I might be able to get some info, looks like it could be a Carefree on this year... Robert