Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where is the fuse monitoring panel on a 2004 Southwind

Customer Question

where is the fuse for the monitoring panel on a 2004 Southwind Fleetwood who
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
I would look in the outside fuse box under the hood for a blown fuse or tripped breaker. Get a 12 volt test light and probe all your fuses. A test light is a quick and easy way to see where you have power and where it is missing. Some items in that front box should have constant power and others will have power when the ignition is on. I would also pull out the monitor panel and see if the harness had voltage, many of these use a printed circuit board so I would see if the harness to the board has voltage and look for an inline fuse behind there, I would also look near the battery for a smaller gauge wire with an in-line fuse. IF you still can not find it I might get a hold of Fleetwood with your FIN and they should be able to look up the coach number and give exact location.... Robert