Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am trying to locate the water pump in my 1997 skyline travel trailer

Customer Question

I am trying to locate the water pump in my 1997 skyline travel trailer I have look under the bunk bed the sink, the closet and cant seem to locate it anywhere
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert..
Sorry for the delay I see no other experts have responded, I can try and give you some ideas. I would look under the bathroom sink, sometimes you have to remove the bottom panel to look in that location. Also many times they like to stick it in the plumbing bay where the hooks ups are, look for a removable panel. Also I would find the city water connector and then go inside and look in that area opposite of the outside connection. IF you still can not find it please let me know... Robert