Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2014 Montana Mountaineer 356TBF. All of the sudden

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Montana Mountaineer 356TBF. All of the sudden I cannot get a cable signal at the last 4 places I've stayed. I've asked people in the campgrounds and they aren't having any issues. It must be my unit. Any suggestions on what the point of failure is? Thanks. Austin
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
IF you have a TV antenna booster make sure it is turned off, many times the cable connection will go through the booster out to the TVS, try channel 3 and 4 and also try to scan the channels through the remote, sometimes the TV has to pick up on the channels. After that I would be checking the coax connections, most home improvement stores have testers for the coax that work pretty good.... Robert