Larry Welch
Larry Welch,
Experience:  Master RV Tech at Hickory RV
81671807

I need a Manual 1998 26RK-SS I recent bought used. It

Customer Question

I need a Manual For my 1998 26RK-SS I recent bought used. It is a 5th wheeler. Can you email me the owner manual. I will pay if I need to. email me at***@******.*** Thank You ***** *****na

This is My RV

Category: RV
Expert:  Larry Welch replied 1 year ago.
Hi Larry here. This is about all I could find. On Thor's site is has listing for the newer coach owners manuals for free but nothing before 2008. Thor states that you have to call them directly for a replacement. thormotorcoach.com is the official website. and their phone number is(###) ###-####for the customer care line and they are open mon-fri. They are located in Indiana, not sure where you are but that's central time. Hope this helps. Please take time to rate. Thank you.