gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Won't start

Customer Question

won't start
I have a 1994 Winnebago Warrior 22' with the 454 Chevy engine in it. Recently it would not start and I found the a fuse blown. I replaced the fuse and it started up. This morning I went to pull out of the driveway and the check engine light was on. At the end of the driveway it stalled and did not restart even after checking all fuses. I suspect the fuel pump at fault...any suggestions?
Category: RV
Expert:  Larry Welch replied 1 year ago.
What won't start, motorcycle, snowmobile, boat, RV, generator, what kind, diesel/gas, what is it doing, not doing. Need alittle more info.
Expert:  Tims Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is Tim,
I will do my best to assist you
sense the engine light came on,,can you give me the computer codes?
do you have a spark on the plug wires?
does fuel come out of the two injectors above the throttle body when you turn the engine?
will it start with a prime?[with starting fluid or if you pour a little fuel into the throttle body?
do you hear the fuel pump in the fuel tank come on for two seconds when you first turn on the ignition?
tell me all you can
thanks