Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

The landing gear doesn't work with the electric.

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Many times the landing gear will be wired directly to the battery so make sure the voltage at the battery is good... (when you are plugged in the converter makes the voltage)
IF the voltage is good follow the cables and look for a blown fuse or tripped breaker. Many times they will use protection from the landing gear to the battery. As a general rule the fuse or breaker will be about 18" from the battery. The breaker would have two posts on it and most have a small tab on them that will pop out when they trip...
Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert