Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2006 Jayco 29Y issues with slide not sliding out. Does it have

Customer Question

2006 Jayco 29Y issues with slide not sliding out. Does it have to be level for it to work properly?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Yes you want to try and get the unit as level as possible before running the room. I would also make sure you have good battery voltage at the battery as well, many of these rooms are wired directly to the battery, follow the cables and make sure you do not have a tripped breaker or blown fuse. IF the slide-room has rails underneath I would also spray them down with some silicone spray. IF you can hear the motor running make sure you do not have travel locks as well, they would be on top of each side of the slideroom or strapped to the floor. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert