gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I need to replace my two Duo-Therm thermostats heat

Customer Question

I need to replace my two Duo-Therm thermostats for my heat pump units. What replaced part number(###) ###-####and where can I buy them?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Not seeing anything on that part number you supplied. IS this a comfort control 4 or 5 button thermostat? The buttons would be running from top to bottom...
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, its a Duo-Therm Heat Pump high efficiency by Dometic, all on front of stat. It has three slide switches one on the left for cool,off,heat pump, aux heat. then two on the right side, top one says fan, on or auto and bottom switch says hi or low. also it is a bi-metal stat if that helps.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK..
Not sure on that particular thermostat. I am going to put your question back up for other experts, I do not know when another expert will respond, they come and go daily. IF I happen to find anything out I will jump back in. My goal is for you to be satisfied and maybe another expert will be able to assist you better.
Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you, ***** ***** check my email later for a response. also I included my cell phone number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you.