Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I Replaced all 3batteries and cleaned all the terminals. Everything

Customer Question

I Replaced all 3batteries and cleaned all the terminals. Everything was put back properly and working fine except now the jacks won't work and the front slide out wont work. I even plugged into electric power supply and niether one still worked. Lou
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
IF everything was working prior to replacing the batteries I would follow the cables and make sure you do not have a breaker tripped, many times the jacks and slide-room can be wired directly to the battery and they will use a shortstop style breaker. As a general rule it would be 18" from the battery could be on the frame or inside a battery control box with fuses and solenoids. A 12 volt test light will allow you to probe all the fuses and breakers to see where power is missing.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert