Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2000 Monaco Executive that needs a new: Tachometer,

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2000 Monaco Executive that needs a new: Tachometer, Odometer, And Speedometer.
Who sells these Items???
Thanks Ray.
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ray, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
Sorry for delay
Is the reason you need new ones because they are not working?
Broken, such as the glass?
What engine and trans does this have?
Did they all go out at once?
There is a reason for me asking and I will explain once I have the information I need.
Let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My 2000 Monaco Executive has a Cummins ISM 500Hp Turbo Diesel Motor with an Allison MD 4060 6speed w/elec. shifter world transmission, the gauges did not all quit at the same time, the Speedometer started to read 10mph high, then latter on the Tachometer started to read high and will sometimes spin all the way around clockwise, the Digital Odometer quit working just recently and reads Err1 on it, a certified mechanic has checked them all out, they all have power going to them, and he says they all need to be replaced, the glass is not broken on any of them.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Okay Thanks for info.
The reason I asked is the gages get there signal from engine and or trans through data links connections.
I will send this to another expert who worked on these for years he knows where to get parts.
I don't know when he will respond but he should be able to assist.
Thanks for your patients.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
I would try Bedee electronics they should be able to help you out on some of the gauges you need. I know other Monaco owners have been able to get some parts through them at reasonable cost. I would contact them direct. Below is a link for you with the contact info. Copy and paste that link into your browser... Robert
http://www.beede.com/xContactUs.php