gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We bought a brand new 2007 Wildcat 26fbs and really love it.

Customer Question

We bought a brand new 2007 Wildcat 26fbs and really love it. The layout is perfect and we have thoroughly enjoyed it. The problem we are having is that there is a short by the radio/cd player corner and the outlets by there. It keeps tripping the breaker and shutting off the generator. My husband is an electrician and he can't find the problem. He thinks it is in a junction box but can't trace that either. We have called everywhere looking for electrical prints even in Indiana. No one can help us. No one returns our calls or they don't want to help. We live in a remote town in Idaho, 2.5 hours from a city with anything. Would you please send us some prints? I hate not being able to use our camper for the rest of the summer. Please help!! My name is ***** ***** Po Box xxx, xxxxxxxx, xxxxx, xxxxx. E mail is***@******.***. Thank you so very very much for your assistance in this matter.
Category: RV