Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Steve, just got disconnected. 1983 Alpinelite 19' RT fifth

Customer Question

Hi Steve, just got disconnected. 1983 Alpinelite 19' RT fifth wheel trailer. The trailer is like a guest room out at her farm so it is always plugged in and not moved. She is UTL the fuse box and breakers. I'm not on site so I haven't been able to look at the trailer. It sounds like her 120v system either tripped a breaker or blew a fuse (or both). I looked online for an owners manual but could not find one. Any idea where to tell her to look for the breakers/fuses??
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert
Sorry for the delay..
What is the exact issue? IS all the power missing? AC and DC power or just the AC power?
Normally the breaker/fuse box will be inside, could be under or next to the fridge, on the base of the bed or possibly inside the closet Sometimes they will have a finished wood panel as well so it could blend in.... Robert