Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where would I find the the inverter on a voltage 3895

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....

Most likely you have a power converter, an inverter takes the battery voltage and makes AC power when you are unplugged, a converter will not do that.
Hi my name is Robert
The power converter will be part of the main breaker/fuse panel or be a deck mount style. The deck mount style will plug into an outlet and can be in several locations, it could be in back or next to the breaker panel, sometimes it is under the fridge,stove and other times it could be outside near the batteries, a clue on the outside would be looking for a false panel that is vented, normally they will put that vent on the panel to allow for air flow... IF you still can not find it please let me know.... Robert