Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am interested in a forest river cherokee 274 vfk. my questions

Customer Question

I am interested in a forest river cherokee 274 vfk. my questions are....can the queen bed be put into a slide out so a washer/dryer hook up space is available? the microwave is tooooo high for me to reach, do they come smaller and be put lower? can a sliding glass door be installed in place of single door? Bedroom door? I would like to purchase around august/sept if possible. thanks for your time, Deborah. ps...i plan on living in it.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
This is a difficult question, your best bet on this is to get a hold of Forest River, normally any upgrades or options will get done as the RV is being built. They should have a sales line for the Cherokee and the sales person can work with production to see if it is possible to custom build what you want. Below is a link for you, follow the links and it will provide you with a contact number... Hope this helps some... Robert
Link below copy and paste into browser...
http://www.forestriverinc.com/ContactUs.aspx