Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My 2006 Durango slide out does not go in or out. it needed

Customer Question

my 2006 Durango slide out does not go in or out. it needed help last fall when we were storing it and I treated the rubber and lubed the track. I want to know where to cut the floor liner to access the motor and if I have 1 or 2 motors. can you help me?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert
I see no other experts have responded. Most of these rooms are wired directly to the battery so make sure the battery voltage is good at the battery and all your cables are clean and tight. If the voltage is low when you go to try and run the room I would have the battery load tested. Also follow the cables and look for a breaker, sometimes they will use one on the cable from the slide room to the battery. The breaker will have two posts on it and the voltage should be the same on each posts to chassis ground. It would be hard for me to say where to cut the floor. Most rooms have one motor... Hope this helps some... Robert