gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

How do you extend hydraulic levelers

Customer Question

how do you extend hydraulic levelers
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Lets see if we can figure this out in this format.... What is the model of the 2000 Winnebago?
is this a HWH system? Will the pad turn on and if so will the jacks operate or extend when you push the arrows?
Thanks.... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model is a Winnebago Brave. The pad will turn but the jacks do not operate or extend when the arrows are pushed.Thank you,Kay
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
So I looked in your owners manual and it does not mention leveling jacks, not to say they have been installed at some point, what does it say on the leveling pad? Should have a name...
Robert