gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

How do I drain the fresh water tank on my 2010 Thor Freedom

Customer Question

how do I drain the fresh water tank on my 2010 Thor Freedom Elite.
I'm a newbie.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I see from my literature that there is a valve to drain the water tank are behind a panel under the oven, please take a look and let me know, thanks Michael
Hi again, please disregard that location, that is where the drain hose goes thru the floor, it continues to a drain valve in front of the passanger rear tires, look up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Below the oven is above the water tank. plus the water tank is underneath sort of behind the driver. Plus I can't see any drain valve underneath the oven, In regards ***** ***** second post- no drain valve in front of passenger rear tires. That is where a battery tray is and the propane tank. Again I saw that there was no valve on the water tank itself.
I appreciate your patience with me, this is the information I have, and it is not correct for some reason, with that I will opt out of your question, and allow another expert with perhaps the correct information, again thanks for your patience...........Michael