Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

After owning my 2015 Fleetwood Flair hours the dash air

Customer Question

after owning my 2015 Fleetwood Flair for 3 hours the dash air and fan stopped working. Since I live 200 miles from the dealer i phoned and they asked me to check the blower motor fuse under the hood (40 amp) and the blower fuse in the cab (fuse #7--15 amp). they were both okay. The ac and blower still do not work. suggestions?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
IF both fuses are good and the blower is not coming on it could be a wiring issue, blower motor or possible relay. Since this is a brand new unit I would have the dealer take a look. I know it might be a hassle but if you start taking to many components apart you could void the warranty, have seen that happen before. I might check out all your other systems in the RV prior to going in just in case anything else comes up. Sometimes new RV'S will have issues and you should not have to be tracing wires or troubleshooting.... Hope this helps some... Robert