Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have atwood levelegs on a 2007 allegro bus legs will not

Customer Question

I have atwood levelegs on a 2007 allegro bus legs will not go down on auto all lights flashing green
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...

Try the following procedure to see if it takes care of the issue, if not please let me know... Robert

TROUBLE SHOOTING SEQUENCE 1. Disconnect power to any jack by unplugging the jack quick connect wiring at the jack motor. 2. Turn power ON to keyboard by pressing the "ON" button. 3. Press “RET” and “ALL” buttons together to put system in error. 4. The buzzer should sound on the keypad and the ***** *****ghts should be blinking red and green. 5. Turn keypad OFF by pressing the "ON" button. 6. Reconnect power to disconnected jack. 7. Turn keypad ON by pressing "ON" button. 8. Hold down the "EXT" button and the "DRIVER" and "REAR" buttons together for 10 seconds to run the driver rear jack down. 9. Hold down the "EXT" button and the "PASS" and "REAR" buttons together for 10 seconds to run the passenger rear jack down. 10. Hold down the "EXT" button and the "DRIVER" and "FRONT" buttons together for 10 seconds to run the driver front jack down. 11. Hold down the "EXT" button and the "PASS" and "FRONT" buttons together for 10 seconds to run the passenger front jack down. 12. Visually inspect to see that all jacks moved and went down a few inches. 13. Press and release the "RET" and "ALL" buttons together to bring the jacks up. 14. All jacks will come up to full retraction and stop after a few clutches of the motor. 15. Turn OFF keypad by pressing "ON" button.