Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Cold water will not flow to the shower or toilet flusher, neither

Customer Question

Cold water will not flow to the shower or toilet flusher, neither using the pump or outside pressure. Cold does flow to kitchen sink and water heater.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
First off I would unscrew the shower head and see if you have flow, most all off your water fixtures will have a screen inside and sometimes they can get plugged. IF you have an outdoor sprayer make sure the valves are turned OFF, have seen some strange things happen when the valves are left on. Beyond that I might try to blow out the lines from the water heater, have someone open the toilet valve and shower valve to see if you get air flow. Beyond that possible mixing valve issue but hard to say for sure if the toilet and shower are tied together with the same supply... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shower always ok with hot water. Outside valves always flowed hot and cold. The water heater isn't a problem since hot water comes out everywhere it should so cold water is getting there.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Out of ideas on this, my goal is for you to be satisfied, I am going to put your question back up for other experts, I do not know when another expert will respond, they come and go daily... Robert