Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have 1995 holiday rambler imperial and we cant find

Customer Question

hi...we have 1995 holiday rambler imperial and we cant find the power box for the hydrolic legs for leveling and they wont come down
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
Sorry for delay
What modal leveling system do you have?
Any numbers on control pad?
Does fuse have power at pump?
Let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it.s a 610 series there is power @ the pump & the fuse is good coming off the small wire,there is no power on control pad .so i think there is maybe a fuse blown on the control box but i can't find it on the coach. thanks....joel
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi Joel thanks for info.
They like to hide fuse for control behind the control pad.
Remove control pad and look for a inline fuse and replace or test for power if good.
If you have power it is most likely a control pad issue.
Let me know if you have questions or problems.
If this helped you Please rate my answer
If not use the REPLY BUTTON FOR MORE INFO
Rating does not close out your question,,, you may still follow up if needed.
spanky
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no inline fuse behind panel.sealed grey cord coiled up running into wire harness , really need the location of control box, not under dash or front firewall.or behind genset or in motorhouse
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ps found the level sensor midship wire runs foreward
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
The harness behind pad is usually tied up and sometimes fuse is hard to find.
I will opt out and put question back on open board for others to see if they can be more specific.
please don't respond to me or question will come off open board.
I don't know when someone else will respond experts come/go throughout the day/night.
Best of luck to you
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
That harness from the pad to the control box is normally about 6' I have seen them located on the dash floor or outside near the drivers tire, in the side compartment, look for a panel with some screws in that side compartment that you can remove, try and follow that harness from the pad and see if it is dropping through the floor. This question is difficult as they put that box in different locations depending on the model and floor plan, should be a silver box with fuses on it... Hope this helps some... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks and found it! Checked all the power from the box, found the power wire was broke so replaced it. All the lights are on the control panel, not in park, all the lights around for levelling,excessive slope (parked on pretty much level ground),etc. Can override the jacks and all work. Traced all the wires as per the wiring diagram and seemed ok and correct. Is there a way to test the control panel beside the drivers seat?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Good Job!!!!
I can provide you a link for a service manual, beyond that I might call HWH they do have a help line, from my experience as a Tech they work off a call back log, sometimes it takes a day or two before hearing back. They might offer refurbished parts so it would be good to connect with them. Below is a link for you, copy and paste that into your browser... IF you are satisfied with my efforts, please feel free to select a rating, it is the ONLY way I get credit... Robert
Link below.....
http://www.hwhcorp.com/ml9138.pdf