Larry Welch
Larry Welch,
Experience:  Master RV Tech at Hickory RV
81671807

I have a Sunnybrook Big Dog FH399 and cannot locate the fuse

Customer Question

I have a Sunnybrook Big Dog FH399 and cannot locate the fuse panel . The breaker panel is right inside the door in a lower cabinet
Category: RV
Expert:  Larry Welch replied 1 year ago.
You need to look in the front basement, under the hitch or in the compartment on the right front. Is there something specific you are looking for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
12 volt fuse panel . Blown fuse . Bedroom lights not gettin power to the switch
12vdc panel answered-no response, blown fuse- located 12vdc panel, bedroom lights not working- bad fixture, bad bulb, bad switch, defective wiring(power or ground). I really need more info to each question, one at a time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My original question was where is the fuse panel located ? I've found it and replaced the fuse
Very good, I am glad that your question was resolved. Please take the time to rate the time spent so I can get credit for the time. Please don't hesitate to come back if another problem arises. Happy Trails.