Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2003 class c 23 ft chateau and the Norcold N611 quit

Customer Question

I have a 2003 class c 23 ft chateau and the Norcold N611 quit working. The code blinks 5 times. Also around the same time the furnace stopped working and the water heater only works on propane. All lights and other things seem to function fine. I replaced the converter about 2 years ago and it seems to be working ok. Would all these things be related are is it they are just all breaking. Saw your fix for the refrigerator but have not tried to reset the code yet. Any help would be appreciated
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
The only way to get the fridge out of that code is to try the reset. I am not sure if you are aware but it depends on the circuit board you have, below are two links for you, copy and paste them into your browser.
My feelings are each component is having a problem, sometimes a converter can put out dirty voltage or ac ripple and the circuit boards in the appliances do not like it, but with the code you have and the other symptoms my feelings are each appliance is having a problem.
IF you want to try and get the fridge going and open a new question for each issue I would be more then happy to try and help you out. We normally answer per issue and this seems like you have three separate problems.
links below...
http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/reset.pdf
http://bryantrv.com/docs2/docs/newreset.pdf