gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Where are the dash fuses on a '99 Bounder 36s DP?

Customer Question

where are the dash fuses on a '99 Bounder 36s DP?
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer, I will quickly, and methodicly work through your repair needs.......Thank you.........Michael, hi your year and model houses the fuse panel under the dash, the dash section hinges up, or access, lift up on the dash.........Let me know how you do..............Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I already found the answer and got the dash lifted, so which fuse would be for the two cigarette lighters/cb radio? That's my issue. None are identified for that purpose.

thanks for responding,, unfortunately I do not have that information however if you have a test light, check each end of the fuses for power. with that I will opt out and allow another expert to help you, thanks for your patience...........Michael