peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My 2002 Itasca Sundancer 27P Class C Motohome does not display

Customer Question

My 2002 Itasca Sundancer 27P Class C Motohome does not display the dash light for the emergency brake when it is engaged. This is a 2001Ford E-450 cutaway chassis. How do I fix this.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Usually this type of fault here is caused by a faulty emergency brake contact switch at the emergency brake apply assembly inside the vehicle.There is usually a contact switch that triggers when the brake is put on that sends a signal to turn on this light here.I would inspect this switch and see if is is damaged or bent and can be repaired or if it needs replaced.
Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete