Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2006 adventurer bump out rooms will not go out. pump is running

Customer Question

2006 adventurer bump out rooms will not go out. pump is running when called on.jacks work great HWH system.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
This could be a bad extend solenoid valve. What I would do is go to the solenoid and swap the extend and retract solenoid wires and see if the problem changes. If you swap the wires and hit retract the room should extend, if it goes out and will not come back in then bad solenoid valve. Below is a link for you that is a service manual for the system I believe you have, copy and paste that into your browser and it should provide you with some troubleshooting and show the solenoid valves. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert
Link...
http://www.hwhcorp.com/ml23521.pdf