gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2012 Lance 992 truck camper with two Attwood slide

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Lance 992 truck camper with two Attwood slide outs and 4 Attwood jacks all controlled together. The slide stopped working while i was retracting it this weekend. The entire system went dormant. I cannot get the activation switch to power up. I checked all the fuses, i changed the battery in the remote. I unplugged and replugged every plug going to and from the mother board and i even checked the fuses on the mother board. I suspect the activation switch is bad since it will not power up. What do you suggest i do?
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
Sorry for long delay.
My info is limited on this modal here but I'm willing to try and assist if you still need some help,,
What is the modal number of controller and any other modal numbers you have for jacks and slides?
let me know.