gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

The slide out 1997 RV Tiffin Allegro Bus will not slide

Customer Question

The slide out for our 1997 RV Tiffin Allegro Bus will not slide back in. We tried the switch several times and it does nothing. Some one at the RV park we are in now suggested trying the manual crank but we could not fine one on it anywhere. We were suppose to leave today but are stuck there because it being a holiday there are no emergency technicians available until tomorrow or maybe even Wednesday.
What could be wrong with the slide? Where is the manual crank located?
Any help with this problem would be very much appreciated.
Jeannette Gouldsmith. ***@******.***
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Wayne
I see you been waiting a long time,
do you still need help with this
let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since my credit card has already charged 40 although I never received an answer, yes, I still need an answer. We are waiting on the auto repair person to meet us at the RV today and I would like to know if he tells us what is wrong and what needs to be repaired so we are not getting something extra done that is not needed. Thank you.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi
You were not charged, it is a deposit,
you can request it at any time
can you hear the electric motor running