Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Ok, I have a sunflyer 2003 39T. The slides are not going in,

Customer Question

Ok, I have a sunflyer 2003 39T. The slides are not going in, seems like there is no power. Where could the fuse be, if that is an issue?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert.....
Many times the slide room can be wired directly to the battery, make sure you have good battery voltage at the battery. Sometimes they will also stick a short stop auto breaker from the cable going from the slide room to the battery. As a general rule if you had one it would be 18" from the battery it will have two post on it and the voltage should be the same on each post. Most have a small tab that pops out when they trip. I would take a look for one to start...
Hope this helps... Robert