gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2014 Allegro Breeze with the

Customer Question

I have a 2014 Allegro Breeze with the I have an Allegro breeze 2014 with the Maxxforce diesel, it won't start, there seems to be no power to the engine or to the air system. The coach works fine, the generator works fine. The batteries are fully charged. This happened after sitting 1 week.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only other bit of information is that at the front control panel, drive selection. When the system boots, there is a new brief crooked X kind of icon that is briefly there before the system boots and one is able to turn the key. When the key is turned there is nothing. I wonder about an electrical issue? Bad selenoid , bad starter etc. In the rear driver side where the engine batteries are, I have removed the metal protective shield behind it are the heavy 20-40 amp fuses for the engine systems. I checked those fuses. I will be at work today not around the RV, is it going to be better for me to call someone this PM?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ever since I have owned the coach I get a periodic message at the front drive selector that says service but one takes the key out and waits 10 seconds and reboot the system it goes away. I cant think of any other clues.