spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a mechanic/ technician for over 30 years working on gas,diesel,engines drive train,and electronics.
65057319

I have a dometic VT2500 toilet in a motorhome and it goes but

Customer Question

I have a dometic VT2500 toilet in a motorhome and it goes but not properly The gauge that turns green when the vacume is up to the correct level doesn't come on The pump stops while it is still in the orange zone Can you please advise me as to what may cause that to happen and how I may fix it My Phone **********
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
I see no one else has responded so I thought I would see if I could help out if you still need assistance.
Here is a technical service number for your unit.
Please call us on 03 5979 4255 to discuss, We would love to be of assistance!
Copy and paste this link to view in new tab all your parts parts.
http://marinesanitation.com.au/services-2/rv-caravan-services/dometic-vt2500/#&panel1-2
Hope this helps
Thanks