Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Location of on off switch on a 2011 coachmen mirada

Customer Question

location of on off switch on a 2011 coachmen mirada
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Normally the house battery disconnect switch would be located near the entry door, sometimes it is next to the step switch leading into the RV, above the entry step in a cabinet OR on the monitor panel. Sometimes you might also find a manual disconnect switch right at the battery. IF you are still having problems finding that please feel free to contact me.... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where is my answer
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure I understand, are you looking for the house battery disconnect switch or something else? Have you looked near the entry door, above the entry door and at the battery?