Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Slide out will not retract 2003 tioga

Customer Question

Slide out will not retract 2003 tioga
Category: RV
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I extended the slide out this morning, and now need to make adjustment to position, the slide out will not retract. I hear no motor sound from the slide out.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is Robert..
Sorry for the long delay. Most of these slide rooms are wired directly to the battery, I would go to the battery and follow the cables and look for a shortstop auto breaker, the auto breaker is normally 18" from the battery and will have two posts on it. Most have a small tab that pops out when they trip. The auto breaker could be on the frame or inside a battery control box with other fuses.... Hope this helps... Robert