Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', RV Mechanic
Experience:  Ford Cert. Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

I towed my RV home. Now I am trying to move it and the brakes

Customer Question

I towed my RV home. Now I am trying to move it and the brakes on the trailer are locked..How do i unlock them
Category: RV
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
I towed my RV home. Now I am trying to move it and the brakes on the trailer are locked..How do i unlock them.Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.IF you referring to the "Brakes on the Trailer" that the Motor Home is loaded on, disconnect the Trailer Electrical from the Tow Vehicle to Unlock the Trailer Brakes.IF the Brakes remain On, then there is a problem with the Trailer Brake System on the Trailer.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service.