Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a catalina 2001 #329tbs and slide out is totaly roted

Customer Question

I have a catalina 2001 #329tbs and slide out is totaly roted do they sell a complete replacement slide out ?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello it has been almost 1 hr iam all set here and hope there will be no charge for no answer ! i will just contact coachmen myself
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
Sorry for the delay, experts come and go daily.
I do not think you are going to find a fully built slideroom, your best chance on that is to contact some salvage yards but I would think the logistics involved would be a good deal of money.
I have done some rebuilds in the shop and I am sure the room can be repaired but will be labor intensive, everything would have to be stripped down, any rot replaced or repaired, in the shop it could take 20 to 30 hours of labor to repair plus materials. What I would do if I was in your position is have a RV shop take a look at this and give you an estimate, most shops will give free estimates on issues like this. I am sorry you had to wait so long for a response, if you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert