gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

What do you charge?

Customer Question

What do you charge?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...
The way it works is you make a deposit, and then when you are satisfied you select a rating and I would get credit. Right now I am showing 19 dollars which means the company would get the other 1/2 so it is 38.
IF you have a RV related question I can try my best to assist you, If I can not assist you I will put your question back up for other experts, if you want a refund at anytime just say so and that can be requested.
I do not handle the money or payments, and only get credit when a rating is selected... Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been charged? No way
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent a question, just answers not ten minutes
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK
I will close this out so you do not get charged again, I have no idea which question was yours but experts do come and go daily so IF you posted a question I might give it some more time. This will be closed.... Robert