Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

One of the jacks on my camper won't retract all the way for

Customer Question

One of the jacks on my camper won't retract all the way for travel - the make is Hijaker - looking for solutions and ended up on this site
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert....
Sounds like you have a bad/bent jack if it will not go up all the way and you released the T handle. What I might try is spray the inner tube down really good with some silicone spray and check the fluid level on the jack, if it is overfilled it might not want to go up all the way. With the T handle open when you apply pressure the jack should go up and the fluid should come out, with it not moving at all it sounds like a bent bad jack... Hope this helps some...
Robert