spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a mechanic/ technician for over 30 years working on gas,diesel,engines drive train,and electronics.
65057319

I have no power when my 93 prowler fifth wheel is not plugged

Customer Question

I have no power when my 93 prowler fifth wheel is not plugged in looking for more troubleshooting tips
Category: RV
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question.
Sorry for delay.
The battery voltage you have is way low and that reading you are getting is with no load on batteries so it will drop like a rock if something is activated.
First take pictures of all battery cables and connection making sure you know what wires go where,,,remove batteries and bring to local auto parts store,,they will charge and load test for free.
Do not purchase batteries from them until you compare prices.
I would not do anything else until after you get this done all your issues may go away.
Thanks in advance for leaving a positive rating. If you happen to need more help, this question will stay open for weeks.
spanky