Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Our Keystone Sprinter 2004 ref. stoped working wWehat do we do to trouble shoot the proble

Customer Question

Our Keystone Sprinter 2004 ref. stoped working wWehat do we do to trouble shoot the problem?
We left it pluged in in the Yard so we kept stuff in the freezer . We went into it this week to find the ref. off and everything destroyed Now after cleaning ,it will not start
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Robert...

What is the make and model of the fridge?

Robert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Domestic

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.
OK

If the fridge is not turning ON go to the outside access panel and under the panel you will see a circuit board with a bunch of wires going to it. Unplug the fridge and remove the cover on the board, one fuse is for DC power and allows the fridge to turn on, make sure it is not blown. I would also see if the fuse has power, if so then it could be a bad circuit board. On some Dometics they also have a small round disc on the flue canister which is a high limit cutout. On the center of the disc is a tiny button and will pop out when it trips. Not sure of the model so hard to say if your has that. IF you have no power on the DC fuse check all your fuses inside the RV. IF you still need more help please get me the model of the Dometic.... Robert